6700 addressable fire alarm control panels include connected panel options, enhanced communications, wireless detection and other advanced features. The panels can be configured to achieve an overall point capacity of up to 100 points.Â They have one built-in signaling line circuit (SLC), and can connect up to 17 panels with convenient single point communications. Copper wire or fiber-optic cable panel connectivity can be used within the same linked system. The panels also have a built-in, dual-line POTs and IP communicator and optional cellular side-cars.
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in dual path IP and POTs communication for reliable dual path backup
- SWIFTÂ® capable for wireless detection
- Built-in USB interface for convenient and speedy programming
- Convenient field-upgradeable firmware
- Two new cellular side-car options for cellular communications
- NAC circuits: 2- 2.5A power supply
- Supports up to eight remote annunciators
- Programmable date setting for automatic and convenient daylight saving time changes
- 4×20 annunciator with 80 character display and large easy-use keypad
- Includes access to Jumpstartâ„¢, HFSS programming software and the SKST selection tool
There are no reviews yet.